REQUEST COMPLEMENTARY FINANCIAL EVALUATION
our financial services for individuals
Your financial planner will also consider your short, medium and
Once your financial planner understands all aspects of your risk profile, they will work with you to develop a tailored financial plan to help you achieve your financial goals.
Our risk planning solutions
- Bond cover to ensure that your home loan will be settled in case of death, disability, as well as critical illness.
- Life and disability cover to replace income in the event of death and disability.
Gundo Wealth Solutions has partnered with the leading investment companies which offer a number of investment and savings solutions in which you can invest and your Gundo Wealth Solutions financial planner will structure it to meet a myriad of investment needs.
We start by identifying your goal
Investors typically invest for growth or for income.
A growth investment means you’re committing to
Income Type Investment
Means you need an investment vehicle that will ensure capital growth and pay out an income on a regular basis.
Financial planning for your retirement.
According to the South African National
Many people’s pension situation is complex – with a number of different pension schemes being accumulated over their working life. Gundo Wealth Solutions, as part of our financial planning process, will take time to unravel the detail and consider whether you have adequately provided for your retirement.
Post – Retirement
This is your second phase of retirement funding.
Estate planning involves managing your assets while you are
- Assets restructuring: separating
yourbusiness and personal interests
- Buy and sell agreements: protecting partners if one partner passes away or is disabled
- Succession planning: making sure that your business can continue to operate if you are no longer there to run it
- Tax: considering donations tax, estate duty and capital gains tax implications
- Offshore structures: evaluating if offshore structures will be to your benefit
Will and testament
By making sure that your last will and testament is in place, valid and up to date you can:
- Protect your family’s financial future and inheritance
- Protect your family against debt liabilities from your business
- Save on estate duty
A last will and testament is a legal document that details how your estate should be divided when you pass away. It sets out:
- Who will be in charge of your estate as executor, to carry out its distribution
- The responsibilities and powers your executor will have
- Who will inherit what property
- How your property will ultimately be transferred to your beneficiaries
- If you have minor children: who will serve as their guardian until they become adults
Contact a Gundo Wealth Solutions adviser to set up an appointment. We can help you to draft your last will and testament, making sure that it meets all legal requirements.
Contact a Gundo Wealth adviser to set up an appointment and discuss your situation. We have the expertise and experience to make sure that all your estate planning needs are met.
Forming trusts to manage your assets effectively to the benefit of your beneficiaries while alive and after death.